The purpose of this blog is to share music I enjoy from artists who have either fallen into obscurity or are still around and need exposure. If you like something BUY IT!!! If one of the links is dead then tough shit. If you want anything posted on here you should get it while you can. If you are in a band and want your music taken down or you want me to put it up just let me know at:

greyscale42 [at] gmail [dot] com

***LINKS TO FILES ARE IN THE COMMENTS!!***
***SOME FILES ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED***
***THE PASSWORD IS ineedtobuythis***

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Musta Oksennus - Tracks

 Similar to: Noisecore

Website: http://mustaoksennus.bandcamp.com

I really fucking liked this. Just listen to it for yourself. The artist has this up for free on their bandcamp page so I'll just link that here.


No comments:

Post a Comment